Re: [News] Commercial Game Ported to Linux

__/ [ Ray Ingles ] on Wednesday 12 July 2006 14:24 \__

> On 2006-07-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Serious Sam 2 for Linux
>
>  That'll probably make my xmas list, then.  Looks fun. :->

I posted this to Digg [1] and the commenters had nothing but encouraging
things to say. To be honest, I never heard about this game before. The title
reminds me of Full Throttle for some reason, or even Sam and Max, which
earlier today I saw in the demonstrative screenshots for SkyOS (see main
page).

[1] http://digg.com/gaming_news/Serious_Sam_2_for_Linux