Re: Wintel Anti-trust Allegations in Germany

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 12 July 2006 12:01 \__

> It's interesting to me how letters from single individuals can have a
> real impact in Europe.  They usually don't in the US.  I'm also
> thinking of the Dutch (or was it Belgian?) guy who complained about
> being forced to by MS software with a new PC.  It makes me think that
> more individuals should make complaints, at least in Europe.

David Ferguson is based in Belgium. I was quite surprised myself, I must add,
as he almost managed to get his correspondence to the highest among the
press 'leagues'/tiers. I should, however, point out that he is a journalist,
which means he has impact, influence, and connections.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish
         run-level 5  Apr 27 16:54                   last=S