Re: Vista Needs More Delays

  • Subject: Re: Vista Needs More Delays
  • From: "Ginsu Warrior" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 10 Jul 2006 16:44:16 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Vista: To Delay or Not To Delay?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Should the recent delay in Office 2007 be taken as a sign that Vista
> | needs another pushback, too? Or should Microsoft stick to its January
> | 2007 Vista ship target? ... A recent internal Microsoft e-mail debating
> | the merits of a delay hinted (between the lines, we hear) that yet
> | another Vista delay could be in the cards.
> `----
>
> http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,1995,1986615,00.asp?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

Big F'n deal. Nobody cares exept for a spam boi like you. Everybody out
there is happy with there Windows XP. It aint like they gonna scrap XP
and install some crappy bug ridden distro cause Vista won't ship for
another couple month.

People are happy with what they got and when Vista finally comes out
the people will get their copy when they buy there next PC or laptop.
Most of people in the world don't even know what Vista is or when it
coming out. They simply use Windows and not waiting for new OS. It not
like they people are inpatient and gonna install crappy linux cause
Vista not out. The people don't even know Vista exist or even if it
late or not.

Why do you care so much about Vista? Seems that lintard water boi like
you go out and look for Vista articles. No wonder you make over 80
posts every day. You need to get a life and spend less time being a
loser lintard geek.