Re: Windope Community Condones the Windope Asstroturfers.

micoshaft asstroturfer lincoln.serio@xxxxxxxxx wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

> Dear Adobe,

It appears that asstroturfer posing as micoshaft employees
are engaged in net abuse through posting with multiple
identities trying to attack linux advocates, particularly
frequent contributors like Roy Schestowitz.
You may google newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy any time
and see the league of windope idiots, name shifting asstroturfers
and trolls lined up trying to attack Roy, and not be
taken in by the asstroturfers and their campaign.

Instead if I were you, I would pass it on to the local
police to trace the money route back to the companies
that paid for these asstroturfing services.
Its understood that in some cases, these monies may have
been stolen / diverted through charities in order to fund
asstroturfing activities so as to hide donor names.

Will you please shove their posts up their ass and send them
packing. Its posts like these from windope asstrotufers that
make me want to delete windopes from all PCs and simply
switch to GNU/Linux.
http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com