Re: Fedora Launches Women's Community

> __/ [ yttrx ] on Thursday 27 July 2006 16:56 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> __/ [ Ivan Groznii ] on Thursday 27 July 2006 16:29 \__

>>> True. It makes Linux/OSS be perceived as a cult. Lack of diversity puts an
>>> unwelcoming face. Advertisements are often a counter example.
>>
>> Hey roy, do you actually know a goddamn thing about linux?  Or are you
>> just kind of one of those directionless psychotic fanboys that kinda latch
>> on to pretty much anything close by?
>
> yttrx,
>
> I had to be cautious because there have been a _lot_ of nymshiftings and
> personal attacks (character assassination attempts). The hints are very
> subtle and the F word in the subject did not help, either. So assuming my
> instincts were wrong, let's just bury the hatchets.

"cautious?"  What, are you working for mi6 or something?  What the hell
are you talking about?  Its a goddamn NEWSGROUP for christs sake.  You
need some perspective in a big, big way.

And there were never any hatchets.  There was me being very cranky, and you
being annoying as fuck.  I have a feeling theyre both going to continue.

-----yttrx