Re: BBC: Over 96% of E-mail is SPAM

"Ivan Groznii" <ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1154015118.586757.5660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> Microsoft Windows MUST be illegalised.
>
> I think Spamming should carry the death penalty.
>
> http://www.linuxextremist.com/?p=64

If only you could identify the botmasters (AKA Windows puppeteers).

But some were lucky...

http://mosnews.com/news/2005/07/25/spammerdead.shtml

Russia' Biggest Spammer Brutally Murdered in Apartment

I heard about that blighter - he e-mailed everyone in Russia he could find. The Russians did what most of us merely think about doing.

However, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching

It's often said that the "intelligence" of the mob is that of its lowest common denominator, that the emotions of the people in a mob tend to feed each other in a closed loop, and that people have a lessened sense of guilt when behaving "badly" within a group. These factors combined together can inadversely affect the mob's sense of justice.

Better to let the official authorities handle it, IMHO, assuming those authorities aren't already corrupt.

- Oliver