Re: Who the fuck is this Roy Schestowitz person?

flatfish+++ wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:02:38 -0400, Donn Miller wrote:

flatfish+++ wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:17:46 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
That's 3 sock puppets in a matter of just 10 minutes (plus one Erik). Are you
bored, Gary? You know, thinking that you're my dad's age is quite hard. Your
games are akin to that of a school boy aged 14. You're pathetic, so reach
out for the medicine cabinet and take your chill pill.

Yea yea yea..It's always me right Roy? Yet you have no proof. In fact you never have any proof do you Roy?
You realize that you just unconsciously admitted to being Gary?

No I haven't. It was sarcastic. Besides the Shysterwitch and his shill Mark Kent use flatfish and Gary interchangeably. In fact I was thinking of posting under the moniker Gary Stewart. I might as well give em' what they want! Hey, why not. If they want to roll with it, let them.

I find it hysterical!

Actually, I don't really think you're Gary Stewart. Could be, but it definitely has not been proven. For all we know, there could be many hundreds of people posting under flatfish+++. Well, I doubt it. I also found it funny that people actually think MS pays people to post here. If MS really wanted to have people "invade" BSD and Linux territories, they be invading the groups that matter, such as *linux.help or whatnot. Nobody really cares about advocacy much, except people who like to post insane and off-topic stuff (as well as the occasional relevant stuff).