Re: Apple & Linux: Bling-Bling versus the Real Thing

  • Subject: Re: Apple & Linux: Bling-Bling versus the Real Thing
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:36:59 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ ray ] on Wednesday 26 July 2006 16:36 \__

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bling

,----[ Quote ]
| "Bling-bling" (sometimes shortened to simply "bling") is a hip hop slang
| term which refers to expensive jewelry and
`----

This tends to remind me of Firefox with some 'bling-bling':

http://www.pimpzilla.nl/

In case you are interested, I made an OS X fork of that last year (compatible
with Firefox 1.0.x):

http://schestowitz.com/Software/RoyZilla/

(also Pimpzilla in blue)