Re: Ubuntu Linux Becomes Magnet for O/S Switchers

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Earlier this month a few of the blogosphere's geek elite publicly switched
> | from Mac OS X to the Linux Ubuntu operating system, citing the Mac's
> | proprietary data format and expensive hardware as the reason.

I donwloaded the Live CD and really liked the look of it. For some
reason though, it hangs if I try to install it using the auto-partition
option (I forget exactly what it's called, but it's the first option in
the list when it comes to the partitioning/formatting point). I haven't
had time to try and get around this...

DSt.