Re: Die-hard Mac Users and Site Editors Move to Linux

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 26 July 2006 07:21 \__

> The trolls here like to talk about how rude Linux people are to
> newbies, and I'm sorry to say sometimes they have a point (in the 1 out
> of 20 times that an apparent newbie is not a troll dangling bait).  So
> I was interested that this guy spoke of how welcoming and friendly the
> Linux community was compared to Mac people.  The Mac arrogance
> phenomenon is not new, I saw it a long time ago.

Do you know Dan C? Or Roy Fuchs? Boy, do these guy spread somedamage
throughout the Linux cybersphere...

There are still some zealots around, but I hope they can be silenced by a
kinder majority. As for Machead arrogance, I can't say I have come across
it. I sometimes hear about it though. I also noticed that Mac users do not
necessarily like Linux, despite the roots of their kernel and some of their
more formidable community members.

Best wishes,