Re: [News] Microsoft is a Master of Just a Few

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:33:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>,----[ Quote ]
>| It dawned on me that Microsoft is like that for some people. They
>| contaminate the horizons, and managers and professionals get locked into
>| a "comfort zone" which is not easily broken; they get used to
>| Microsoft providing all the solutions to every problem, and regard
>| anything outside the Microsoft Zone with suspicion.
>`----

Such is the case with the entire world.
Anything foreign, whether it be another ethnic group, language,
geographical areas or political differences are almost always suspect.
Why wouldn't software be the same?
Windopes and Lino-Loons, in a conflict that may never end.