Re: Microsoft releases preview of new Microsoft.com site, disappointing error page for Firefox users

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft releases preview of new Microsoft.com site, disappointing error page for Firefox users
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:52:42 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 25 July 2006 17:33 \__

> Quote:
> ------------
> Is it really too much to ask for a friendly (or not-so-friendly)
> message saying that the site erupts for the blazing, orbicular cousin
> of the dingo?
> End quote
>
> http://arstechnica.com/journals/microsoft.ars/2006/7/24/4750

>From the article: 'I went back at a later time in Firefox only to receive the
message, "We?re sorry, but there is no Microsoft.com Web page that matches
your entry. It is possible you typed the address incorrectly, or the page
may no longer exist. You may wish to try another entry or choose from the
links below, which we hope will help you find what you?re looking for."'

Can I get my mouth filthy for a second? Thanks.

FUCKERS!!