Re: AIOE Shuts Down comp.os.linux.advocacy due to spamming. Thanks Roy!

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Tuesday 25 July 2006 10:09 \__

> It was on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:19:28 +0100, that Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Gilbert Conford ] on Tuesday 25 July 2006 06:17 \__
>>
>>> Thanks Roy Schestowich for nothing.
>>>
>>> I emailed them and they said there was far too much SPAM in the group so
>>> they shut it down.
>>>
>>> Seeing as this group has always been on aioe for years, I can only
>>> conclude that they have been overloaded by your SPAM.
>>>
>>> Again, thanks a lot Roy!
>>
>> Gary Sweart, get a job... or a hobby. You're just trolling this group for
>> a living. Has the Microsoft check arrived yet?
>
> I've got AIOE filtered, maybe others have too. Could be why flatfuss has
> switched news providers, if he wasn't getting the responses he seeked.
> Looks like I'll be filtering "news.usenetzone.com" from now on.

His personal attacks on people show no signs of abatement. But not to worry.

Earlier today I surfed the Web and found his homepage. I forgot to bookmark
the page, but at least I grabbed a screenshot.

http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/flatfish-homepage.png