Re: COLA Stats 23 Jul 2007

It was on Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:29:44 +0100, that Mark Kent was seen to
write:

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> It was on Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:09:29 +0200, that Peter Köhlmann was seen
>> to write:
>>
>>> T.G.Reaper wrote:
>>
>><snip>

>> Doesn't make COLA a better place for whom? Wintrolls like Reaper, Mac
>> users like Smith? They can always leave, but they'd sooner whine.
>>

>>> If you say that, it must be untrue
>>
>> "Methinks they doth protest too much"
>>

> Indeed.  Roy's News posts are utterly, totally and completely on topic.
> One quick look at the charter confirms this.
>
> Our trolls are getting worried, aren't they?

I would say so, they have certainly been whining a lot lately, & even
attmpted character assasination. All to no avail, I'm glad to say. :-)

--
98% of linux problems that *windows* users whine about,
emanate from somewhere between the chair and the PC.