Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not

On 2006-07-22, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 02:21:09 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <pan.2006.07.22.01.16.53.707720@xxxxxxxx>, Brad wrote:
>>> The only problem I would have is if Roy STOPPED making his wonderful
>>> posts.  Now go away wintroll.
>>
>> Doesn't Linux have any good RSS readers?  For those of us using Macs, Roy's
>> news posts are almost completely redundant, as Macs come with a good RSS
>> reader.
>>
>> Anyone know what the state of RSS reading is on Windows?  Is it only Linux
>> people who have to rely on someone reposting Linux (and Windows) news to see
>> it?
>
> You know very well it has nothing to do with that. Don't be disingenuous,
> Tim.

The Funkenbusch Bros are trying to tag-team Roy again. That's all.

They wouldn't keep going after him unless what he's posting has an
effect they don't like. No other reason makes any sense since he's so
easy to killfile if it really bothers them to look at it.

Roy's already doing quite a bit. If it was possible it would be great
to see the posting level doubled. If not by Roy then by someone. Maybe
a group of someones. If I had more time, and could locate sufficient
resources that weren't merely repititions of what he posts, I'd jump on
it.

--
Bill Gates says Open Source is riding on the coat-tails of Windows'
success. That's like saying Osama has done his part to increase airport