Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not

Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <pan.2006.07.22.01.16.53.707720@xxxxxxxx>, Brad wrote:
>> The only problem I would have is if Roy STOPPED making his wonderful
>> posts.  Now go away wintroll.
>
> Doesn't Linux have any good RSS readers?  For those of us using Macs,

Quite a few, but unlike you Maccies, we Linux guys have to get work done
instead of just staring at the "oh so beautiful desktop" and catching RSS
feeds. So, we budget some time during the day to catch up on news, usually
during lunch. Roy's posts save me a lot of hunting around for news on
different websites.

I don't mean to imply that RSS is useless. I have a superkaramba theme
called multirss on my KDE desktop - but it gets filtered RSS feeds from
scientific journals. Saves me a weekly hunt on their websites. Realtime RSS
is quite useless, though, for me at least.

Keep up the good work, Roy. That Erik FUDbush is complaining only means you
are hurting someone that needs some hurt ?