Re: [News] Novell Drops JBoss, Gets Closer to Big Blue

  • Subject: Re: [News] Novell Drops JBoss, Gets Closer to Big Blue
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:53:39 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 20 July 2006 08:40 \__

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=1354A76C%2D9A4A%2D4400%2D853E%2DDC2B58BA7980

> This is why I like debian and ubuntu.  This kind of corporate
> politiking is not going to help linux distros.

Ubuntu  and  Sun come to mind... being a  Debian  derivative
without   some  of  the  values  that  have  disappeared  or
compromise  over  time.  By the way, there was  some  recent
friction  between Debian and Canonical programmers. You  can
look it up if you have interest/time and have not heard/read
this already.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
roy      pts/1                         Fri Jul 21 11:47 - 11:48  (00:00)