Re: [News] Microsoft Attacks Sony over Blu-Ray

__/ [ Colin Day ] on Thursday 01 June 2006 02:57 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Microsoft execs slam Sony Blu-Ray strategy Illustration
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Speaking to Eurogamer TV in part one of an exclusive E3 interview
>> | broadcast today, Xbox UK boss Neil Thompson and Europe boss Chris Lewis
>> | both accused Sony of "forcing" its Blu-Ray DVD technology onto
>> | consumers.
>> `----
>>
>> http://gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=17353
>>
>> Reminds you of Open Document Format (ODF)?
>
> Microsoft accusing a company of forcing technology on consumers?
>
> Oh the irony.

To add to this irony, I suspect that HD-DVD is also part of the XBox 360.
Double standard, two-faced devil.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  3:20am  up 34 days  9:52,  11 users,  load average: 0.59, 0.67, 0.88