[News] Red Hat CEO: Microsoft still 'aggressive as hell'

Red Hat: Microsoft still 'aggressive as hell'

http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-6078854.html?part=rss&tag=6078854&subj=news

Red Hat is up 6.5% today. Microsoft tumbles gently at this very moment,
owing/due to statements like:

Ballmer: "...yes, we are also playing catch-up on a couple of fronts."

"We've got to make this transition, which our industry is making,
from software as a product to software as a service ... If you want to
be a leading software company, you've got to be a leading
software-as-a-service company."

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=3B2DEBC6-08A9-44C6-A1D7-359226EB5AE7

                [ Google is Microsoft's new open source ]