Re: ComputerWorld: 20 Bad Things to DISLIKE about Windows Vista

__/ [ Aquila Deus ] on Friday 02 June 2006 16:34 \__

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9000829

>> I have just collected all the headings, so that you don't need to see the
>> 13-page article with bound proofs.
>>
>> 20. Minimum video system requirements are more like maximum.
>> 19. Aero stratification will cause businesses woe.
>
> Aero or similar compositing tech like XGL is required for every
> desktop. For those who can't afford it, just die.
>
> The world needs to move forward and there is no reason why we can't
> just ignore a few poor monkeys.

They can still use Windows 98/ME with 32 MB of RAM. Oh, wait... that's not
supported anymore... and it's unbelievably riddled with holes.

<voice type="Jerry Seinfeld">Good luck with allllll thatttttt.....</voice>

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  4:35pm  up 35 days 23:07,  10 users,  load average: 2.04, 2.26, 2.38