Re: [News] Ballmer Lies About Linux (FUD Interview)

On 2006-06-05, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> CRN Interview: Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer

>| Ballmer: All I said anywhere is quality, quality, quality, quality,
>| quality. The betas are just out: Quality, quality. I get an e-mail from a
>| customer who's says 'I'm worried about the following problem with the
>| beta.' That's what betas are about. I say: 'don't worry. Quality,
>| quality. We're just workgin on quality.'

Sounds about like what he'll say when they tell him he's fired:

  but..but..but..but..but..but..but..but..but..but..but..but..

>| We will ship quality, security, quality. The features set is all there.

  Pick one. Hell, pick two, or make up your own. We can fake it.
  Again.

>| Now it's all about performance, quality, quality. If I get e-mail 'Should
>| I worry about what you're going to ship if you're forced to ship on blah
>| blah blah?', I say 'quality." That's essentially all I said in Asia.

I think he's got the makings of a new 'monkeydance' routine here. A few
tap steps from the Erik repertoire, a couple of ancient rock songs from
some old foggies and they could be on the road in no time.

--
Excuse my english. I went to US public school.