Re: Can I Place specific Add of Overture PPC in my mail

  • Subject: Re: Can I Place specific Add of Overture PPC in my mail
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:03:42 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ tonnie ] on Tuesday 06 June 2006 10:18 \__

> cordial_camaraderie wrote:
>> I want to do mass mailing on a Informative Article, and Would like to
>> place a Overture PPC for a specific company in that field.. Is that
>> Possible
>> for Eg.
>>
>> Article is about the Life Insurance and I want to place the add of
>> Genpact only (through Overture) can I do so ?
>>
>> Please suggest, how can I do so ?

>> Search Engine Marketing Solution http://www.semsols.com
>
> Send an email in plain text to your customers in which you have a link
> to the Article on your website.

With all due respect, I don't think that many customers will appreciate it.
In fact, a self-contained newsletter with an index at the top is far better
than them underlined hyperlinks that are associated with spam, phishing, and
unexpected site content (often perceived as shameless self-promotion as
well).

Just my 2 cents,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: chmod a-x internet; kill -9 internet
  1:00pm  up 39 days 18:33,  11 users,  load average: 3.92, 3.51, 3.40