Re: Lawmakers took millions in free trips: study

__/ [ Kier ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 09:26 \__

> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:24:42 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Roy
>>
>> PS - how can a post ever be complete without a Microsoft bash? How does a
>> Microsoft employee get his/her free excursion? Just sit on a chair, holler
>> "oink, oink" and when Ballmer comes around say that Google have just hired
>> you. The flight is free.

YMMV. *smile*

> Personally, I find the 'obligatory' MS bashing increasingly tedious and
> frequently totally unnecessary. I thought we were here to talk about Linux.

Microsoft's lobbying is intended to directly sabotage Linux adoption, through
litigious routes. I truly think this matter should be openly discusses.
Korea people should become aware of why, for example, not many vendors ship
dual-boot machines, 'naked' PC's,  or even install/prebundle Open Source
software.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  9:35am  up 40 days 15:08,  11 users,  load average: 0.59, 0.52, 0.60