Re: PC Assemblers Urged to Sell Dual-boot Systems

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Cybersource wants Linux on white-boxes
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Open source evangelist Con Zymaris wants Australian PC assemblers to
> | consider selling dual-boot Windows and Linux systems with a new plan
> | that he claims would "double their profit margins."
> `----
>
>         http://www.crn.com.au/story.aspx?CIID=38608&src=site-marq

Nice article. I had strongly emphasized in one of my posting
(OpenOffice in India) that FOSS revolution can pick up speed if
computer manufacturers and assemblers jump in. I can sure say that
India is a big open market for FOSS to enter and dominate, through PC
assemblers. Articles like the one that appeared in
economictimes.indiatimes.com wont help too much, in my opinion. Just my
thoughts.