Re: {News] Symantec Become Linux-Friendly?

__/ [ Rick ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 15:00 \__

http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/dailyarchives.jhtml?articleId=188702212

> DUMBASS top posting fixed.
>
>> They are money oriented, and Microsoft is eating them for lunch. So they
>
> I see you still have no compression of honesty,
>
>> are FORCED to linux.  I did not see them JUMP on board, more like they
>> are searching for a life boat.
>>
>> You think that is a victory?
>

> That all depends on what people are looking for. It seems to be a victory
> for the microsoft software users that have files passing through Linux
> based machines.

Tab is in denial. DFS and E. are worse in that respect. They try to defend
their skills/job, which is their motive for having presence in this forum.
It's best to ignore them

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post
  3:05pm  up 40 days 20:38,  11 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.59, 0.67