Re: Reported (was Re: 8500+ Instant Incoming Links + $10/Month for Life for Each Referral)

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 16:43 \__

>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 04:51 \__
>>
>>> "Jobpostcanada.com" <manishtoronto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Bye bye account(s).
>>
>> John, I really appreciate it, but the followups make these discarded
>> threads resurface. Maybe a monthly digest form would be better?
>> *smile* I am aware that effrot without recognition is often void or
>> futile.
>
> Roy, the whole idea of the Reported is that you can add a line to your
> killfile that kills all subjects started with Reported.
>
> You can probably also kill thread if the first post is spam.

Ah, I didn't realise that. Makes perfect sense. In KNode I can use an
accelerator that bans poster for 30 days by default. Nothing about scanning
body, fields, and header which I have yet explored in depth (apart from
'subject line contains' or regex)... too many widgets to jerk... *smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
  5:30pm  up 40 days 23:03,  11 users,  load average: 1.29, 0.86, 0.80