Re: Make KDE use Gnome menu

  • Subject: Re: Make KDE use Gnome menu
  • From: grimborg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 9 Jun 2006 04:13:20 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
I'm afraid that is not what I am looking for. I to make KDE use the
Gnome menu, or conver the Gnome menu files into files KDE can show in
its menu, not run a gnome-panel on KDE.

I'm sure there must be a way, but I can't find enough information on
how KDE menus work that will help me convert the Gnome .desktop and
.directory files into a menu KDE will use. I'm not afraid of writing
scripts to do the job, but I lack the documentation. Didn't find
anything useful in Google (I did find good documentation on Gnome
menus, though).

any ideas/urls I should check?

Thanks