Re: [News] Yet Another Linux Migration in Germany is Successful

__/ [ Ray Ingles ] on Friday 09 June 2006 15:48 \__

> On 2006-06-09, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>| The migration process has "entered its peak phase", with 300 systems
>>| ported every day, according to Eva Brucherseifer, president of theKDE
>>| community in Germany, and managing director of basysKom, the consultancy
>>| which configured the desktop.
>
>>                 http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39274196,00.htm
>
>  But... but... billwg says we *never* hear of confirmation of actual
> Linux migrations! :->

Which is exactly why I posted this heads-up on the migration in Lower Saxony.

---

Tax authorities in Lower Saxony switch to Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

                        http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/73772