Re: {News] eBay's Former VP Quits, Joins Wikipedia Venture

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Saturday 10 June 2006 01:52 \__

http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/06/05/gil-penchina-leaves-ebay-to-run-wikia/

>>> Proof that it's all about Open Source nowadays...
>>
>> Can you pleas stop PURPOSELY screwing up your [news] header so that the
>> rest of us that don't wish to read your drival don't have to create 20
>> different kill files for you?
>>
>> And, yes you are doing it on purpose.
>> Seems all the mistypings appeared right after you were accused of
>> copyright infringement.
>> Your track record up until then was perfect.
>>
>> Makes one wonder about your motives....
>
> Oh come on s/h/it. Look on your keyboard where { and [ are. The next
> letter he's going to type is 'N'. A simple mistake. Clealrly you are
> not very good at setting up your newareader filters since this isn't
> the first time you have complained. Makes me wonder just how stupid
> you are.

To Gary: Fuck off!

Culley: yes, you got that right.

Best wishes, (to Culley)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand"
  3:45am  up 43 days  9:18,  10 users,  load average: 1.12, 1.40, 1.62