Re: [News] What Linux Converts Should Know in Advance

__/ [ M ] on Friday 09 June 2006 19:58 \__

http://raldztech.blogspot.com/2006/06/basic-things-to-know-when-switching-to.html

> That is a nice little 'getting started' guide, and even mentions package
> managers.

I quite liked some of the screenshots, which introduce Linux is a positive
way that will not daunt even the most mediocre user.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
  4:05am  up 43 days  9:38,  10 users,  load average: 0.84, 1.03, 1.18