Re: [News] To Kind comp.os.linux.advocacy Readers

begin  risky.vbs
	<2072088.ZOWhcJz7H7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Be aware. The trolls in this group are conspiring against me,
> off-list(NG).
>
> * They first aimed for character assassination
> * Then came the FUD - intimidation
> * Failing all the above, they now say the items are spam
>
> Don't let the trolls ruin what the group has evolved to become.
> Please ignore their attempts to pull the tricks above, by
> ignoring.

Well you know I appreciate your major contribution to COLA Roy. As
long as you have the stamina to continue, the trolls will continue to
suffer from the flood of Linux good news and MS bad news.

> The description of this group goes somewhere along the lines of "the
> advantages of Linux compared to other platforms" (Google Groups,
> quoted from memory). Put differently, maybe negatively: "the
> disadvantages of platforms that are not Linux". Sometimes your
> enemy's weaknesses can be perceived as your strengths.

As I've said before I used to tag anti-MS posts with [OT]. With the
FUD and lies from the trolls and more importantly from MS I regard
anything anti-MS well within the COLA charter.

Keep up the great work Roy.