Re: [Mews] School for Hackers in Scottish University

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> University opens school for hackers
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | A degree course in computer hacking has been launched by a
> | Scottish university in response to industry demand for IT security
> | experts.
> `----
>
>http://news.com.com/2100-7355_3-6085375.html?part=rss&tag=6085375&subj=news
>
> Computer Science education seems to embrace more of an Open Source
> approach.  And Windows opens the market for the security profession
> -- a domain that should never have reached that scale. Defend rather
> than innovate.

It's the "University of Abertay in Dundee", a highly suitable place
for learning about Hackers :)

This is interesting; very interesting. In fact I might be motivated to
call them, since I'd get to skip first year it'd be a short course for
me, and I do have plenty of spare time on my hands ATM.

--
K.