Re: [News] New Version of Hybrid Ubuntu/OpenSolaris

On 2006-06-16, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.gnusolaris.org/gswiki/Download
>| It is a result of our inspiration and desire to build a great system based
>| on the best existing software: SunOS kernel and GNU software.

 Now *that's* interesting. I just might have to check that out. I wonder
how much of my harware will work with it...

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                          (313) 227-2317

 The Bush administration is planning to withdraw most United States
  combat forces from Iraq over the next several months and wants to
  shrink the American military presence to less than two divisions
        by the fall, senior allied officials said today.
                  - New York Times, May 3, 2003