Re: [News] Linux Faces Windows Trolls/Whiners

Roy Shysterwitz wrote:

>                        http://blogs.zdnet.com/Murphy/index.php?p=618

"So my bottom line is simple: I speak Unix, and I don't care if my patch or
application comes as a tar file, an RPM, a pkg, or an executable shell file:
I just want it to work, and it usually does - even if I have to correct some
idiotic, and clearly artificial, coding error before I can compile it. I
know what that's about, and so do you -and if "Carlos" hasn't a clue, he can
either go back to school or take it up with IBM."

*LOL*

"...I just want it to work, and it usually does - even if I have to correct
some idiotic, and clearly artificial, coding error before I can compile it."

Translation:

"I love my Yugo, even if I do have to replace the clutch once a month."