Re: From google : A Note to Google Users on Net Neutrality:

__/ [ Paul ] on Thursday 15 June 2006 04:25 \__

> http://www.google.com/help/netneutrality.html
>
> The Internet as we know it is facing a serious threat. There's a
> debate heating up in Washington, DC on something called "net
> neutrality" ? and it's a debate that's so important Google is asking
> you to get involved. We're asking you to take action to protect
> Internet freedom.

In short: Google wants cheaper bandwidth (I only read the first paragraph).
It reaches out for the public because 'it cares'. Frankly, I think that
Brin, who actually travelled to the Senate, truly cares. He still possesses
some human emotions, unlike 'yacht folks'.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Double your drive space - delete Windows"
Tasks: 151 total,   3 running, 142 sleeping,   0 stopped,   6 zombie