Re: Pirate?! WTF?!

Erik "the weasel" Funkenbusch wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:30:32 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>> chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> You're a bald-faced liar, Erik.  "Most COLA people" do NOT condone
>>> taking things to real life, you pathetic troll.
>>
>> There's nothing quite like a completely unsupported generalisation, is
>> there?  Erik cares not one jot for the truth, methinks.
>
>Oh, I see.  When the artist of the work doesn't come forward to coomplain
>about the infringement, then that must mean he's ok with it.

Dumbshit.  These situations are not similar.  One is an act of
*malice*, the other is, at worst, a poor decision, and easily forgiven

Do you, you POS, intend on bringing-up Roy's questionable decision
every time you or some other scummy, shithead troll behaves
unethically?

Pretty funny, really, that a proven hypocrite like yourself accuses
others of hypocrisy.  Of course, you only reveal, yet again, what a
morally-bankrupt asshole you are.

>Yet when COLA people don't decry horrid behavior, that's not being ok with
>it.

Dumbsh*t.  MANY of us are on-record as decrying the "horrid behavior"
of taking things to real life.  I know I am.

>Right.

Right - you are a lying, hypocritical POS.

I find it rather interesting that pretty much all the pro-M$ people in
here are lying assholes.  Coincidence?  I think not.