Re: [News] To Kind comp.os.linux.advocacy Readers

  • Subject: Re: [News] To Kind comp.os.linux.advocacy Readers
  • From: BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:43:07 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Be aware. The trolls in this group are conspiring against me,
> off-list(NG).
>
> * They first aimed for character assassination
> * Then came the FUD - intimidation
> * Failing all the above, they now say the items are spam
>
> Don't let the trolls ruin what the group has evolved to become. Please
> ignore their attempts to pull the tricks above, by ignoring.
>
> The description of this group goes somewhere along the lines of "the
> advantages of Linux compared to other platforms" (Google Groups, quoted
> from memory). Put differently, maybe negatively: "the disadvantages of
> platforms that are not Linux". Sometimes your enemy's weaknesses can be
> perceived as your strengths.

Don't worry about it Roy, they blindly accuse and harrass their current
victim. But those of us who use the news groups regularly know that your
posts are a good mix of informative, thought provoking and testing.

Put them on ignore and don't worry that they might darken our view of you.
They don't stand a chance.