Re: Sony PlayStation Outsells XBox 360 in the States

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Sony is yet to bind some extra added value to their product (which is
> *NOT* ready yet, unlike the XBox 360). Recent stories indicate this is the
> case. Sony is a long-standing company. It would be the last company to
> make a suicidal mistake with the pricing. They fix the price in accordance
> on the perceived merits which they intend to deliver. Like Microsoft, they
> have deep pockets, so they *could* cover hardware costs. Wait and see.

Are we reading the same story?

Wake up.   Sony, selling a product that is years old, and supposedly a
*generation* behind, is beating the crap out of the "groundbreaking" 368
Xbox.

Microsoft put everything it had into the 360 and it ended up a dud.
Kerplunk.   Lead.

Meanwhile, Sony didn't have to lift a finger.   If they're delaying the ps/3
they are probably thinking -- why would we want to cut into the ps/2 sales
when it killed the XBox at zero expense to us.  Whoopee.

--
Texeme Textcasting powers
http://www.you-read-it-here-first.com