Linux U Methods and Concepts

  • Subject: Linux U Methods and Concepts
  • From: "tab" <trentallenblack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 Jun 2006 07:12:06 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
For those of you from Linux U, I know you
spill, from those lying lips, that everything,
works, in linux.  Heck, on my OCR problems,
post, some guy say's that he don't have to try,
to OCR, it is Linux, and it just WORKS.

Everyday, is a new day, of things not workings.
While this is alpha software, it WAS supposed to work.
But, well, same stuff, different day.

http://software.newsforge.com/software/06/06/20/1855200.shtml?tid=130
Gnash 0.7.1 is supposed to support small sound clips, but not sound
streams -- that is, continuously running sound. On my two test
machines, no sound worked whatsoever with either the player or the
browser plugin.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, ROY!  :)