Re: BigDaddy strikes again ...

__/ [ tonnie ] on Thursday 29 June 2006 12:55 \__

> Fikkie schreef:
>>>From one moment on another 1 off my sites doesn't get a single visiter
>> through Google.
>>
>> I readed a few others seeing the same(starting yesterday) and i am
>> intrested or there are people in here who are hitted also. Off course
>> it's possible that others, lucky ones :) , have come back.
>>
>> Throw in your observations please
>
> That's nothing new, it is still the same as it has been for at least a
> few months now. Things going up and down.

Exactly. I check my saturation at Google every morning, across dozens of
datacentres. This bounces up and down, but it is still recovering. After
losing about 95% of my pages (not in Google cache), about 30% have thus far
been re-added and the trend seems encouraging.

I wonder if there are new organic sites (spam) that Google is choking on. The
algorithm is very autonomous, so even careful supervision by human/s might
offer any remedy. Time to sketch up a new plan, methinks...

Best wishes and good luck,

Roy

PS - I know other sites that were victimised by the so-called Big Daddy
effect, but have not yet recovered at all.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    England - 1  Ecuador - 0
  1:20pm  up 62 days 18:23,  14 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.12, 0.25