Re: Palm Reach Graffiti Settlement with Xerox

__/ [ Tom ] on Wednesday 28 June 2006 22:50 \__

http://today.reuters.com/stocks/QuoteCompanyNewsArticle.aspx?view=CN&storyID=2006-06-28T133711Z_01_WEN0235_RTRIDST_0_TECH-PALM-XEROX-URGENT.XML&rpc=66

> It is time to bring back the original Graffiti baby!!!
>
> Graffiti 2 sucks!!!

There will probably be an option. So, those accustomed to G2 will not be
affected. As someone who stuck with G1 for the past 4 years, it's good to
know that I can 're-join' newer Palm models (the Tungsten still offers G1
'out of the box' *grin*).