Re: Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!

GreyCloud wrote:

> Donn Miller wrote:
>
>> GreyCloud wrote:
>>
>>> I'm still curious how we can say for sure that this is flatfish tho.
>>

>> Well, the formatting is a giveaway, plus the tone of the post.
>>

> That's about what all one can go on.

Nope. The use of an open relay (this one in korea) is another clue
In fact, there are several clues which indicate it is probably just again
flatfish in his nymshift craze

> I was hoping for some kind of IP
> or address hard evidence that links it.

flatfish tries hard to avoid those. After all, he wants to deny being that
racist, bigotted asshole posting as net.nanny and dozens of other nyms
--
Yield to Temptation ... it may not pass your way again.
                -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"