Re: Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!

  • Subject: Re: Anyone Considering Hiring Roy Schestowitz. Check USENET First!
  • From: "Rex Ballard" <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Jun 2006 21:46:13 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.homosexual, alt.os.linux, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.lang.java.programmer
net.nanny69@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Anyone considering hiring this loony toon Roy Schestowitz should check
> out his USENET posting history first.

Wow!  Roy, you should be really proud of yourself!
You have to be a really serious threat to get this "special" treatment.

After all, the Wintrolls only take the effort to research into your
intimate personal background, and publish them to this newsgroup when
you are a really effective advocate.

I had people digging into postings into a personals group from 10 years
ago to get some "dirt" on me.

> Besides being a confirmed and admitted homosexual, a thief of other
> peoples graphics work and all around weirdo he is an unstable person.

And of course, you are an anonymous wintroll who hasn't even bothered
to ANY information regarding ANY of your credentials.  You haven't even
provided a real e-mail address, no link to a personal web site, no
indication of your qualifications to make judgements and assessments of
Windows, Linux, or to make any comparisons.

For all we know, you are a 12 year-old redneck whose father attents KKK
rallies and burns crosses in the yards of liberals and Americans of
African descent (I won't use the term you would use).

Only a 12 year old would care whether Roy was homosexual or not.  Most
companies would rather have a homosexual who can produce results that
impact the bottom line and increase profits than a redneck who openly
engages in sexual harassment and racist remarks, exposing the company
to significant corporate liability.

> Should you hire him you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable
> position when you try and fire him.

Do you have a link to Roy's web site?  Have you looked at his resume
and lifetime accomplishements?  Instead, you would choose to have him
"black-listed" based on your personal homophobia?

> Stay clear of this nut!
Coal calling the kettle black.
Unfortunately, like so many of you KKK buddies, you hide behind a white
hood, masking your identity while you publicly humiliate others.

> You have been warned!
And if we don't heed it, what's next?
  Burning crosses in the front yard?
  A free trip to some concentration camp or Guantanimo Bay?
  An invitation to a "Texas Necktie Party"?

Roy,
Wait until they try to claim that you never actually existed and that
you never did anything worthwhile. If you are really good at Linux
advocacy, the WinTrolls will try to claim that you never did ANYTHING
you said ever did.

Of course, they will make all of these accusations while providing
absolutely no information about their own history, background, and
experience in life.

Anyone can be a critic, but being a producer is something that only
another producer can appreciate, and the critics can only envy.