Re: this api can break

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Thursday 22 June 2006 21:52 \__

>    this api can break
>
> http://apipes.blogspot.com/2006/06/this-api-can-break.html
>
> Over at WinCustomize, someone thought they'd found an Easter Egg in the
> Windows Notepad application. If you:
>
>     1. Open Notepad
>     2. Type the text "this app can break" (without quotes)
>     3. Save the file
>     4. Re-open the file in Notepad
>
> Notepad displays seemingly-random Chinese characters, or boxes if your
> default Notepad font doesn't support those characters.

That's quite cools indeed. See an older thread titled "Closed Source Eatser
Eggs and Oddities", which discusses the same thing.

Roy (drunk at the moment, so please be gentle)

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I blame God for making me an atheist"
  2:00am  up 56 days  7:14,  12 users,  load average: 2.14, 2.32, 2.25