Re: [News] Apple Faces the Open Source Dilemma

__/ [ Handover Phist ] on Wednesday 21 June 2006 19:59 \__

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/Home/EB25ECDF-0E5A-41DF-8C18-99A08767ABEE.html

> Firefox can't find the server at www.roughlydrafted.com.

Works fine at the moment. No Google cache yet (too 'fresh'), so I can't point
to a mirror.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 21978 x 4 = 21978 backwards
Tasks: 171 total,   2 running, 160 sleeping,   0 stopped,   9 zombie