Re: Exec Who Led Linux Battle Leaves Microsoft

__/ [ Au79 ] on Wednesday 21 June 2006 17:08 \__

> Los Angeles Times - CA,USA
>
> Taylor, a protege of Chief Executive Steve Ballmer, is credited with
> helping Microsoft beat back the threat posed by the free Linux operating
> system ...

<http://www.latimes.com/technology/la-fi-briefs21.1jun21,1,1529201.story?coll=la-headlines-technology>

Not that he's out of work, I guess he'll need to dig for some food rather
than FUD. I guess Live was a little too much for a Devil like him. *grin*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
  5:25pm  up 54 days 22:39,  12 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.85, 0.81