Re: Google Algorithms Get Offensive

__/ [ phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 06 March 2006 12:23 \__

> Giggle.  It still works- try
> http://64.233.161.105/search?hl=en&q=ashley+cole and scroll down past
> the top few results.

Yes, I saw it but didn't link. *smile* I guess I am reluctant to link to
google.com , especially when it is so rhetoric.

Many people were upset by such recommendations, refined searches or in-line
advertisements (sponsored links). They were introduced about 4 months ago
and they deplete page 1, usually adding links that were *not* requested by
the user at the expense of those who fit position x, where  7>~x>~4.