Re: While we'repromoting self blogs:

__/ [ Paul Zhao ] on Wednesday 08 March 2006 14:13 \__

> Go to paulzhao.com.  I know, I did some SEO no-no's, such as 302
> redirects, which is something I need to address later, gotta call
> GoDaddy and whine about it.  :)

I wish to make no presumption as to where you come from, but yesterday I read
that the Chinese government tore down 2 very popular blogs. I guess freedom
of speech is not a acceptable everywhere in the world.

I have taken a look at your blog and realised it was no outspoken, nor did it
involve politics. I say this because I guess practices against politics
blogs will reach the west as well. A> gain, I make these statements without
any attempts to allude to anything. Just a random thought, that's all. From
your English, I can only assume that the surname is only a matter of
heritage and roots.

Best wishes,