Re: IBM will not use Windows Vista

__/ [ Kier ] on Wednesday 08 March 2006 20:29 \__

> On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 03:22:38 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ 7 ] on Tuesday 07 March 2006 20:13 \__

>>> Whoa! Thats deadly!
>>> I bet blammer is throwing himself out the window now!.. err.. I mean
>>> he is throwing the chair that he is seated at without first having
>>> detached his posterior from the said chair and thereby booting himself
>>> out the window by his own hand.
>>>
>>> It looks like the beginning of the end for micoshaft.
>>> All that remains is for IBM to offer to all corporate
>>> clients reasons not to upgrade to pasta la vista
>>> and instead upgrade to GNU/Linux to eliminate legacy windoze platforms
>>> from the businesses they service.
>>
>> You had some typos, but yes, I agree.
>
> They're not typos, that's the way he always writes :-) Got tedious and
> childish for me really quickly, so I plonked him.

I don't mind the typos at all, but the words of sheer hate don't contribute
much. See one of those latest threads, which points to an article about
constructive advocacy.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
  6:35am  up  23:12,  8 users,  load average: 1.34, 0.86, 0.68