Re: Google Blacklisted

__/ [ Jim Carlock ] on Thursday 09 March 2006 04:15 \__

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It has a PageRank of 0.
>>
>> Search for "site:http://aquaticcreationsnc.com/"; gives 0 results,
>> which is the classic way of verifying banishment.
>>
>> See the Guidelines for Webmaster. If anything questionable was
>> practised, clean up. Then, and only then:
>> http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/reinclusion-request-howto/
>
> Thanks, Roy.
>
> Yeah, I had hidden links and hidden text on the site. I already
> cleaned it all up and made it to Google's link:

I saw it after I had posted the previous message.

> http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py

That's the one. Good luck!

> Hopefully this will get resolved pretty quick.
>
> They've never made it above the 0 page ranking. I wonder how
> to get the page ranking up? Is that just links to the site across the
> Internet?

Yes.

> Gotta call the website owner and tell them their blacklisted.
> They're going to be thrilled. They're really great folks and they've
> designed and built some great swimming pools. He just went
> through a heart operation and had a stint put in his heart (December
> 2005) and his father-in-law recently died. :-/

Maybe the owner will never notice. Just don't take chances by doing black hat
+SEO. Knowing you (electronically), I am certain you had no bad intentions.

> Jim Carlock
> http://aquaticcreationsnc.com
> Post replies to the group.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
  6:55am  up  23:32,  8 users,  load average: 0.53, 0.55, 0.53